Sunday, 5 June 2011

Things will be change after eu get hurt=)

Haizz...sometimes,i feel like i'm TLN!!
Why should i find him lea? & why should i do like this?
Think back to my 1st love...tht was damn hurt man!!
Tht time i'm juz a 10 years old lil girl,,and i'm in love with a boy that was "handsome"
I crush on him for 1 year++~~That time,i was ugly+fat
I dono how to dress myself~i dono how to be a nice girl..even though speak friendly to others..
My parents divorce when i'm juz 5years old..they always bc bout work~
So? A damn whim day!! my fren push me infront of him..
I accidently pushed him and he fell down..
That time i was very nervous,,i'm scare..i keep saying sorry sorry..
But he smile wif me,say tht..It's ok
Began tht time! I decided to express my love for him..
I ate 3 pils for that,,Finally!! I did it!
But he juz smile smile and walk away...
During Exam...he deliberately walk infront of me with his NEW Gf...
They hug 2gether and laugh loud !!
And she said,,fuck off la...eu ugly pig!
Den he said..I don't like eu!Don't appear infront of me anymore!
'After that words'
I cried for 2weeks and a day...
But luckily i got my siblings...
They trained me,they make me become more happy...
They taught me hw to be pretty,,

After 3 years....
I met him at a cafe..
He come to me and he wanted my number..
I smile to him,,and i said...EU"RE NOT MY CUP OF TEA=)
He direct go away with a silly face...
I am happy bout tht~cause i made him feel how i feel...

The End=D

No comments:

Post a Comment